AssociationREADY is a web services company that "Turns Process into Proftit". We are a rapidly growing company with a staff of highly skilled professionals working in a fast paced environment.
Our management maintains an open door policy and offers a casual work environment. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team! Apply today!
Tier 1 Sales Position
Lawrenceville, GA. based technology company is seeking a qualified candidate for Sales position. Candidate must have 1-3 years sales experience. Duties include contributing to the overall sales process by discovering new sales prospects and capitalizing on them in an effort to expedite sales. Responsibilities include calling on prospect, qualifying the prospect, and securing interest in webex demo of company software. Candidate should be results oriented, have a positive attitude, be reliable, and possess strong verbal and written communications skills with minimal phone call reluctance.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Apply product knowledge and sales technique to achieve timely close rates with prospective clients
- Schedule webex demos of product
- Present to groups via WebEx
- Occasional travel representing the company at industry tradeshows
- Actively make and receive phone calls related to the sales process
- Contribute to the overall achievement of team goals
- 1-3 years experience
- Proven sales track record
- Minimal phone call reluctance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Knowledge of Association Management industry a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or related Customer Relationship Management software a plus
- WebEx Webinar knowledge a plus
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office
Development Department Position
Lawrenceville Georgia based technology company is seeking a qualified candidate for Development Department Position. Candidate must have 5 years of development experience. Ideal candidate should be results oriented, have a positive attitude, and be reliable.
Candidate should have proven knowledge of the follow:
- .NET platform using VB.NET and ASP.NET
- High degrees of proficiency with SQL Server, including data design, table/stored procedure creation, etc.
- Experience using DevExpress controls is a plus
- Experience with AJAX is a plus
- Full-time position for a skilled Web Software Developer with at least 5 years of experience
- Ability to build secure, dynamic, and robust features for a custom webbased application
- Design, build, and test with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Candidate should be totally committed to the project and should have a positive attitude and be reliable
- Must communicate well with other team members and employees
- Local candidates only
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid Long term and Short term disability insurance
Headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia, AssociationREADY staffs a diverse workforce. Our employees love what they do and are always looking to uncover hidden talent for a broad range of areas like sales, graphic design, production, customer support & marketing. If you are a strongly skilled professional, we offer a variety of career opportunities that help you reach your full potential, and allow you to work in a stimulating environment where everyone is treated with respect.