This Privacy Notice describes the information AssociationREADY, LLC (“AssociationREADY”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects, how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this. This Privacy Notice applies to AssociationREADY-related sites, applications, software, and services accessible on or by AssociationREADY domain owned by us (each, a “Site” and collectively the “Sites”) and any other electronic or digital products made available by AssociationREADY that link to this Notice (collectively, our “Services”).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of the Services, we will collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. We collect personal information directly and automatically as outlined below.
A. Information Collected Directly From You
When you engage with certain Services, we will collect your personal information. Except as otherwise indicated, the personal information we collect is such that we need to carry out the requested action. If you do not provide us with your personal information, we would not be able to do so. We collect personal information when you:
- Contact us: When you contact us on our Sites, we collect from you, your personal identifiers (contact name, association or community name, phone number, and email address), the topic on which you are seeking information, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have.
- Request Additional Information: When you request additional information from us through our Sites, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, company or associate name, email address), the topic on which you are seeking information, and if you choose, we will also collect additional identifiers (job title, address), how you heard about us, the biggest issue with your current software, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We will use this information to communicate you with regarding the topic on which you requested additional information. We will also use this information to send you marketing communications about our Services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in each email.
- Contact Support: When you contact us on our Sites for support, we collect from you, your personal identifiers (name, association or community name, phone number, and email address), the topic on which you are seeking support, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your request for assistance and communicate with you throughout the time we are providing assistance.
- Participate in a Client Survey: When you participate in either our ReadyCOLLECT client survey or our ReadyRESALE client survey on our Sites, we will collect the following information from you. We will use this personal information to collect feedback from you on our products and services:
- ReadyCOLLECT Client Survey: We collect from you your personal identifiers (name, company name, email address, and phone number), what you feel is the most time consuming part of the collections process for your firm, whether your clients have access to case detail or status reports, whether your clients can access your documentation process via a Smart Phone or Tablet, the biggest challenge you face with your current collection system, whether you use third party collection software, whether your clients access your documentation process via a Smart Phone or Tablet, how you wish to be contacted, how you heard about AssociationREADY, and any other information you choose to include in your survey form.
- ReadyRESALE Client Survey: We collect from you your personal identifiers (name and email address), whether your Ordering, Preparation, and Deliver of you resale document orders is Manual, whether you currently use any automated solution for collections, whether you are satisfied with your current documentation process, what aspects you would change about the documentation process, the reliability of your current online documentation processing software, whether you currently use third party resale software, whether you want to be contacted with more information about the ReadyRESALE Document Automation Application, how you heard about ReadyRESALE, and any other information you choose to include in your survey form.
- Request a Demonstration: When you request to Schedule a Demo on our Site, we will collect from you your personal identifiers (name, email address and phone number), the web-based software you would like to Demo, your preferred timeframe for the demonstration, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We will use this information to communicate with you about scheduling a demonstration of our web-based software.
- Sign Up for ReadyRESALE: When you set up a ReadyRESALE account, we collect from you your identifiers (name, address, email address, telephone number, title, company, and account type). We use this information to create your account, process your order, communicate with you about our Services, and facilitate your access to the *.readyresale.com sites.
- Utilize ReadyCOLLECT and ReadyRESALE: When you utilize our ReadyCOLLECT and ReadyRESALE collection services, we collect from you any personal information you choose to upload to our cloud-based system.
- ReadyCOLLECT HOA Collections Software: When you utilize our ReadyCOLLECT HOA Collections Software, we collect your ReadyCOLLECT login information and Client Payment ID to facilitate the collection of fees owed to you.
AssociationREADY may also use the personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, we also collect information automatically via cookies as you use the Services. This information includes the following internet and other electronic network activity information:
- Usage information: We use essential, performance, and analytics cookies to collect information about your interaction with our Services, such as what you access, what you click on, the frequency of access, and how much time you spend on the Services. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (v) diagnosis and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Device information: We use essential, performance, and analytics cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access the Services, such as hardware model, operating system, and device preferences. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (v) diagnosis and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Location information: We use essential, performance, and analytics cookies to collect information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (v) diagnosis and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
Particular cookies to note on the Services include:
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AssociationREADY may share the personal information identified in this Privacy Notice in the following instances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Services and the Sites, such as our payment processors, IT support and security, database provider, and email provider.
- Within AssociationREADY: Where necessary, we share your personal information within AssociationREADY for legitimate business purposes in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With Third Parties: We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors, law enforcement agencies, or governmental/regulatory bodies in order to protect our legal interests and other rights, protect against fraud or other illegal activities, prevent harm, for risk management purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- In the Event of a Corporate Reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With your consent: Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time.
RIGHT OF INDIVIDUALS UNDER CANADIAN LAW
If our processing of your personal data is subject to Canadian law, the following section applies to you:
- Accessing and correcting your personal data: For residents of Canada, you have a right to request access to your personal data and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you would like to have access to the personal data we have about you, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, which will help us to handle your request properly. In some cases for Canada residents, we may not be able to allow you to access certain personal data in certain circumstances: for example, if it contains personal data of other persons, or for legal reasons. To help protect against fraudulent requests for access to your personal data, we may ask you for information to allow us to confirm that the person making the request is you or is authorized to access your information before granting access. You will need to provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose personal data we collected, and you must describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and correction requests using the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given consent for the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent with effect for the future. Your withdrawal of consent does not have retroactive effect, and there may be cases where we are permitted under the applicable law to process certain personal data without consent.
- Security: In order to help prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data, we have put in place physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to help safeguard and secure the personal data we collect. Personal data may be accessed by persons within our organization or our third-party service providers who require such access to carry out the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or are otherwise permitted or required by applicable law. Personal data we collect is managed from our offices in the United States. Even though we have taken steps to help protect the personal data in our control, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal data. No security measures can provide absolute protection. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
- International Data Transfers: Personal data that we collect may be stored and processed in Canada, United States, or any other country in which we or our service providers maintain facilities, including in the United States. Personal data processed and stored in another country may be subject to disclosure or access requests by the governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in that country, according to its laws. By providing us with personal data, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
- Correct or view your personal information: You may access your AssociationREADY account profile to correct or view certain personal information of yours in our possession and which is associated with your profile.
- Marketing emails: You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Services or any assistance you request.
- Opt Out of Other Cookies: All session cookies are temporary and expire after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Please note that each web browser is different. For information on reviewing or deleting cookies from specific browsers, click on the appropriate browser: Firefox, Firefox IOS, Firefox Android, Safari, Safari Mobile, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera. To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s Website and mobile application. If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of our website and mobile application may not function properly. If you choose to opt out, we will place an "opt-out cookie" on your computer. The "opt-out cookie" is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for essential cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The criteria used to determine our retention periods are: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you; (ii) whether there is any legal obligation to which we are subject; and (iii) whether there is a need in order to perform a contract to which you are party. The personal data processed by AssociationREADY will be retained for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was provided, including to allow you to utilize the Services. However, AssociationREADY may continue to store personal data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect AssociationREADY’s interests related to potential liability related to our Services. AssociationREADY will keep personal data for the purposes of marketing for ten (10) years from the provision of your personal data for marketing and profiling purposes unless you withdraw your consent. Once your consent is withdrawn, personal data may no longer be processed for marketing or profiling purposes but may still be retained for the purpose of handling any disputes and/or litigation.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set to inform websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you with a prominent post on our Services and obtain your consent, if required.
If you have any specific questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us via email or phone or by writing to us at the address below:
1134 Satellite Blvd Ste 300A
Suwanee, GA 30024